At Rising Economy 2022, Thrive Impact Fund Board President Kristi Rivait spoke on a panel addressing the massive growth in ESG and impact investing as conscious investors seek ways to create benefits for society and the planet alongside financial returns.
This panel at South Island Prosperity Partnership‘s 2022 Rising Economy conference asked the big questions: How impactful is this form of investing and does it really have the power to humanize capitalism?
- Basma Majerbi, University of Victoria, Associate Professor
- Jill Earthy, InBC Investment Corp., CEO
- Kristi Rivait, Scale Collaborative, Co-Founder and Director of Partnerships and Programs & Thrive Impact Fund, Board President
- Michael Meehan, UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association (UKSIF), Chairman
- Danica Straith (Moderator), Royal Roads University, Director, Community Learning Partnerships